Monday, October 31, 2016

BUSINESS PHONE CALL AND MAKE A e-MAIL FOR ADVERTISING

BUSINESS PHONE CALL

R = Reseptionist
P = Mr. Paul
F = Mr. Felix

*Phone is ringing.... (Kriiing Kriiing)
R : Good afternoon, SOHO GROUP here. What can I do for you sir?
P : Good afternoon Miss. Can I talk to Mr. Felix please?
R : Who is calling?
P : My name is Josh Paul
R : Could you spell it please?
P : It's P-A-U-L
R : I"ll put you through to hir room, could you hold please?
P : Oke
- 2 minutes later -
R : I"m sorry, it appears Mr. Felix is not available at the moment. He may have stepped out for lunch. Would you like to leave message?
P : Yes, could you ask him to call me back later? and my office number is 321-64616
R : Of course, Mr. Paul. I'll make sure he gets your message.
P : Thank you.
R : Your welcome.


F : Hello, may I speak with Mr. Paul?
P : This is he.
F : Hi, Paul. This is Felix Bruno returning your call.
P : Hi, Felix how are you?
F : I'm fine thank you, and you?
P : I'm fine too. I was wondering if we could set up a meeting to discuss our project tomorrow morning.
F : Good idea let me check my calendar. Tomorrow morning right?
P : Yes, you're right.
F : But I have another meeting, can we re-schedule our meeting? How about at 22 November in Bali cottage?
P : Sound great! But let me check my schedule.
F : Okay.
P : That's works for me! I'll order our tickets.
F : Is it ok for you?
P : It ok, no problem.
F : If that tickets are already you can call me again.
P : Ok, I'll call you soon.
F : Thank you very much.
P : My pleasure.

R = Rita (Receptionist)
P = Paul (Costumer)
R : Hello, Good Morning. BALINESE TOUR & TRAVEL is here. What can I do for you?
P : Good Morning Ma'am. Can I talk with Mrs. Rita, please?
R : May I ask who is calling?
P : I'm Mr. Paul calling for Mrs. Rita.
R : Yes, I'm Rita, may I help you?
P : I have a meeting in Bali, on 22 November 2016. So, I need one way ticket
R : How many tickets that going to be ordered?
P : I need two tickets for my friend and I.
R : All right Mr. Paul, let me check for a while. On 22 November 2016. There are two flight to Bali and which one do you better in the morning, or night?
P : So, you don't have a flight for afternoon?
R : No, we don't.
P : Ok, no problem. I choose the morning flight.
R : At morning you will fly on RAJAWALI AIR and your flight number will be AG-1616-1222. It leaves at 09.12 A.M. But, at least you need to check in at least one hour before depature.
P : Thank you for your information. I have noted those. How much does it cost?
R : It's Rp. 2.212.000.00,- for two tickets and what's your complete name?
P : Paul Jonshon.
R : And your partner?
P : Felix Bruno Thrump.
R : Ok, the tickets will be ready in less than two hours after you transfered to our bank account.
P : Ok, I will contact you as soon as possible.
R : I will be waiting for it. Thank you Sir.
P : Your welcome.

e-MAIL FOR ADVERTISING

 

No comments:

Post a Comment